IDEA Workshops: Learning What's New
Join colleagues at our newly formatted IDEA Workshops.
Who should attend?
IDEA staff has spent several months gathering feedback from our partners and constituents on what they envision to be an ideal learning opportunity. The result is a series of workshops with broad-based learning and skill-building opportunities related to evaluation and assessment—not just for IDEA partners, but for all higher education leaders wanting a professional development opportunity in these areas of focus.
APRIL 20, 2017 - PHILADELPHIA, PA
Two IDEA workshops for campus leaders!
Join us in the heart of what Travel and Leisure magazine called one of 2017’s best places to travel, Philadelphia, for two workshops of use to college leaders.
Workshop Registration - Early Bird Pricing ends April 9th!
(Prices go up to $215 per session/$335 full day as of April 10th)
- Half day: Select from IDEA Users Bootcamp or Developing an Integrated Curriculum - $175
- Full day: Both workshops (includes lunch) - $295
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Group room rates are $149 single rate; $169 double rate (plus 15.5% taxes)
- Reservations must be made by March 31, 2017 to receive the group rate. Use this link to make your reservation online, or contact the hotel directly at (215) 561-1776 and mention the group, IDEA 2017, to get these rates.
- Rates are good for nights between April 19 and 21 and includes breakfast and WiFi access.